Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back at Work

Well I have entered the ranks of the employed again. This job may only last for a few months but it is nice to have a positive cash flow again. I am working for a company only 30 miles from Happy Road, but the project I am working on is in Oklahoma City. We are dismantling a can plant and shipping it to China. I am working on tagging all of the equipment and getting it ready for the manifest to be shipped.

This work is interesting, but after being off for so long it is hard to go straight into 10 hour days, 6 days a week. It is just real nice to be doing something again. I hope this turns into more work after this project. The company is family owned and seems to be a good group to work with.

My work is only 5 miles from Nancy's house, and it was nice to go and get a great meal the other night.

Well it is late and I need to get to bed and get my rest for tomorrows day at WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment