Friday, December 4, 2009

Meeting Kai



Well I was very excited when I finished work today and got to go over to Nancy and Ray's house. Yes they are back from China with my new grandson Kai. I could tell that he was a little timid at first, but after we broke out the stacking cups it was all fun from there. Well the McDonald's french fries, and the Cheerios didn't hurt. By the time I was getting ready to leave he was sitting in my lap and singing to me. You can tell he has been sung to by the orphanage workers.


Kai is so lucky he has such a wonderful Mom and Dad that already love him so much. He will learn that he will find love from everyone in his new family. As much as Kai is lucky, we are lucky to have him in our family. He is very funny, alert, and very much a young BOY.


I look forward to many bonding moments with Kai, and all of my other grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment