Friday, June 19, 2009

Our attempt at Blogging

Well this should be interesting. I think we are falling behind, and I want to stay up with the younger generation. I have a T-Shirt my daughter gave me that says growing old is Mandatory but growing up is optional. I really believe this, and have tried to stay young. So with all of that we are going to try Blogging. If nothing else it should help me improve my typing skills. After being off work for the last 6 months I am looking for ways to stay engaged and this seems like a good way to do that and keep others informed as to what is going on. Maw has been on a trip this week to Salt Lake City and she is sure enjoying the time with her daughters, sister, granddaughter, and niece. I sure do miss her, and I can't wait for her to get back tonight.

All I can say is we will try and keep this blog up to date and we appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, Paw! Welcome to the creative world of blogging. Karen is the only one left to recruit! Can't wait to get your updates! Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete