Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nancy News


Well how things can change in a couple of weeks. On the 11th of July I blogged about going to Nancy and Ray's house and having a good visit with them. I talked about all of the things she was doing to get ready for Kai who will be here soon from China. After our visit Nancy called me one day and with a very excited voice told me "she is pregnant". That was not supposed to be able to happen. They had been told by the Doctors that there was no way she was going to get pregnant. Now we have number 13 and number 14 grand babies on the way.

This is such a wonderful blessing, and I know that Nancy will be a good mother to Kai and the new little one due in March. Maw and I look forward to having these wonderful small spirits within a 3 hour drive from Happy Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment