Sunday, July 5, 2009

40 Year Reunion

Wow, were has the last 40 years gone. This weekend I went to my 40 year high school reunion. It was a lot of fun to see most of the 22 class members I graduated from high school with. I got to see some classmates that I have not seen since we graduated. It was fun to see how some had changed so much (like me), and some looked just like they did when they were in high school.
In the picture to the left are Mike, Steve, and Dudley. Mike is one that I had not seen since high school. Mike lives up around Fayetteville, AR and plays in a band. He played in a band when he was in high school. He now still plays with his brother Andy, but his bass player is his son. Steve and I got caught fighting one time in front of the Ag building and the teacher made us stand in front of the class and hug for the entire hour. That will leave a memory.


This is Betty and Margie. Margie was always the smartest one in school.

We had class members come 1300 miles to be at the reunion, and there are some that have never been to a reunion and live less than 150 miles away. I guess I am too nostalgic, but I really enjoy going to these, and I am looking forward to the next reunion in five years.

1 comment:

  1. What a neat experience! You've never shared your hugging story before...too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete